Monday, June 23, 2014

{4 Weeks on Shaklee 180}


Hey....just 4 weeks on Shaklee 180 Turnaround!!!!
In October 2012 I began to go through something I have never gone through in my life......DEPRESSION.I could not function at all. I had constant dizzy spells, I was tired, I was weak, and so very sick. My family was suffering too. I could not homeschool my children, I didn't want to clean or cook, none of my duties as a wife and mother were getting done. I cried all the time, I was angry, I was bitter...and I had no idea why. This was the first time I had experienced this. I didn't know what to do.

In January 2013 I finally made the decision to try Shaklee 180 and I am so glad I did! The very first week of my new journey was life changing! I followed the Shaklee 180 plan and my depression and ALL of my symptoms vanished in that first week!
READ MORE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment